Commercial Solar Window Film
Offices too Hot?
Suffering from glare on computer monitors?
Window displays damaged by the sun?
Whatever the issue, Smashgard commercial window films installed to your shop, office, commercial or retail outlet can protect you, your staff and property from excessive heat, glare & damaging UV whilst also offering privacy & security.
Listening to your concerns, we have a wide range of films available to assist in choosing the right film for your requirements. Reflective silver, neutral, frosted, opaque, heat retention and a wide range of colours are just some of the films available.
For shop window displays, we have our optically clear window films designed to reject excessive heat and UV whilst still allowing perfect vision looking in.
Our window film provides all these benefits, and more;
- Reduce excessive heat by as much as 82%, yet still warm the room to a comfortable temperature for staff, increasing productivity and reducing the need for air conditioning systems to be used
- Reduce Glare by as much as 94%, preventing eye strain from items such as monitors and screens & reducing the need for closed blinds in the middle of the day
- Dramatically reduce the effects of fading on carpets, furniture and window displays by 99%
- Our heat retention films will retain heat in the winter, reducing heat loss through the glass and allowing heating systems to be turned down, a saving for any company
- Provide visual security & privacy from neighbouring properties and passers-by and add visual security when the building is unoccupied, preventing views of computers and other expensive items located within
- Our clear or combined safety/solar film can protect against injury from a trip or fall and upgrade older glass to comply with Regulation 14 in the workplace & EN12600 2B2
- Clear or tinted security film can assist in strengthening the glass from physical attack, holding the glass within the framework & protecting your property from vandalism or theft
- Enhancing the look of your building, modernising the external look and bring it fully up to date. Our neutral films are virtually identical to the expensive tinted glass seen on all new build commercial properties and can portray a very professional image
Professional Installations & the Highest Quality Films
We offer extensive 10 year installation & manufacturers warranties.
Staff are enhanced CRB (DBS) checked and also hold certificates to carry out installations at height using various access equipment if required. Method, Risk and H & S documents can be provided.
If you would like further information on our films and to arrange for an assessment and quotation at a time convenient for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Whether you have a single window requiring our films or a large office complex, we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.